Name: Crompton Lamps Ltd
Location: Bradford, UK
Description: Crompton Lamps is one of the largest lamp manufacturers in the UK with a fantastic range of lighting products, including a complete range of retrofit LED lamps, light fittings and batteries.
“We value our reputation why risk yours with anyone else?!”
You can learn a lot about Lamps and Lighting over 130 years and that is exactly what Crompton have been doing ever since Colonel Crompton set up the business in 1878! Our core values of great products and top customer service have been the cornerstones of our long successful history and bright future.
Over the decades we have seen the developments of many new light sources, across incandescent, halogen, sox, son, fluorescent, low Voltage and many others. Today LED is the “new” product and as you would expect we are as committed to this as we have been to all the others over the last 130 years. We pride ourselves that the specifications we print on our boxes are met by the performance of the product in the box. We understand that our professional reputation helps you keep yours when you place your business with Crompton. At Crompton we also understand that reputation is not just about great products, but pride in our service and bringing value to you the customer. Our UK based sales office, international distribution centre, and UK wide sales force all combine to make Crompton a wise choice for customers who need a supplier they can trust.
Crompton lamps has an extensive range of lamps, including an extensive LED range, a new light fittings range and a full range of incandescent lamps, halogen lamps, fluorescent tubes and many more. Crompton have also partnered with Camelion Batteries to offer a full and extensive range of batteries.
We are very excited about our new LED products which bring the following core values into 2014!
• Investment in people
• Continually develop products to be at the leading edge of technology
• Partner with our customers to develop open, long term relationships
• To have an unpretentious, straightforward and honest approach to business
• Operate in an environmentally friendly way
• Maintain high ethical standards
• Have available at all times a broad product offering with significant stock to enable us to support the needs of our customers
• Encourage and support the use of low energy consumption light sources which assist greatly in the overall reduction of global carbon emissions.
We believe that our people are the heart of Crompton Lamps and that we have talent, infrastructure and the commitment to serve our customers to the highest standards. We would like to thank our many loyal customers for their support over the years and we welcome new customers and look forward to mutually beneficial long-term relationships.